Saturday, February 5, 2011

IMM (5)

I feel so brave attempting another In My Mailbox vlog...I think, if it's possible, I may be getting slightly less awkward. Anyways, In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. It's a great place to showcase book we've recently received!



Books Mentioned:
The Queen's Mistake by Diane Haeger
Poison Study by Maria Snyder
Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson
By Fire, By Water by Mitchell James Kaplan

Blogs Mentioned:
Tahleen's Mixed-Up Files (thanks again for the book!)

I now realize how heartless I sound when I'm talking about my sick roommate....but she's really evil.

3 comments:

  1. The Queen's Mistake looks really good...I am on such a historical fiction kick lately!

    My mailbox can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading Tudor fiction and I never see many books about Katharine Howard so I'll have to check out The Queen's Mistake sometime.

    my IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poison Study is fantastic! I absolutely love Maria Snyder's writeing. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails