ANYWAYS, this week's Top Ten Tuesday, Favorite Places to Read, sounded too good to pass up.
1. My Bed Why yes, I am creepily putting up a picture of my bed! But what place isn't more comfy? I read here every night before I fall asleep. Plus, you all can get a glimpse of my super cool Abominable Snowman stuffed animal.
2. The Reflecting Pond This is right outside my school's library. Since I practically live inside the library nowadays, I like to take a break, get a smoothie from the cafe inside and come out and sit on a bench under a tree. It is SOOO relaxing! Fun fact: the local news crew came on campus recently to report a story about some protest, and there was a shot of me reading in this spot! Cool story, I know.
6. While it's raining SOOO PERFECT. I absolutely love rain (except when I'm wearing nice shoes). It's the most relaxing thing ever to read or fall asleep to, especially when accompanied by a thunderstorm. Lucky me, I live in the lightening capital of the world!
7. With my cat Oh man, I'm such a dork. You won't judge me if I say my cat is like my child? He's a total lap cat and is my favorite reading buddy.
8. The library Duh! What better place to read than somewhere you are surrounded by books and other book loving people (and maybe some homeless people...)? My public library isn't very exciting, but it's got a nice environment/feel to it.
10. While I'm drinking tea I almost made this 'While I'm eating ice cream,' but do you know how hard it is to eat ice cream and hold a book at the same time? Tea is much easier and more manageable. It doesn't help that I'm freaking addicted. I drink at least 15-20 cups a day. It helps me relax, and when I'm relaxed, it's easier to read! They go hand in hand.