It's time for Top 10 Tuesday! This week's theme is:
Unfortunate Character Names
I admit that I've cheated a bit here. All of the names on my list are from the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling created hundreds of characters for her books, so instead of using the same names several times, she got a bit...creative. Also, they're wizards. Weird enough.
- Mundungus Fletcher - look for him in the upcoming HP7 movie. I'll be laughing at his name.
- Dedalus Diggle - heheh. Diggle.
- Wilhelmina Grubbly-Plank
- Andreyius Snicklepitch - I don't even know what that first name is, but Snicklepitch wins the best last name EVER.
- Winkus Oddpick
- Lysander Scamander - just say it out loud. Of course, we are talking about Luna's kid, 'nuff said.
- Dempster Wiggleswade - sorry, you'll always be Dumpster PigglyWiggly to me.
- Galatea Merrythought - I'm always reminded of Merry from The Lord of the Rings (oh man, I could create a whole other list of weirdo names from those books....)
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - yes, THE Dumbledore. I just love Brian thrown in there.
- Crispin Cronk
My spell check went beserk in this post; red squiggly lines galore!