I haven't done a Top 10 Tuesday in FOREVER. I'm not sure if I can even think up ten people for this week's list (10 Characters You'd Want to be BFFs with), but I'll try!
- The Weasley twins from the Harry Potter series - duh. These two may be my favorite literary characters EVER, so they're an obvious choice. I love them so so so much.
- Claire from the Outlander series - there's nothing particularly envious about this girl except for the fact that she TIME TRAVELS. TO 1700S SCOTLAND. Can I come?!
- Emma Woodhouse from Emma - why is she on this list? She's freakin rich and throws awesome strawberry-picking parties.
- Cannie from Good in Bed - this chick had a seriously wacked out life. She eats a lot of ice cream and parties with movie stars. I'd hang out with her any day.
- Georgia Nicholson from all those weirdly named books, such as Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas - yeah. I kind of loved her boyfriend, that's pretty horrible that that's the only reason I'd be friends with her.
- Jessica Darling from Sloppy Firsts - OK, this girl reminds me so much of myself. Nerdy, very sarcastic and misunderstood.
- Éowyn from The Lord of the Rings - I knew I wanted to include at least one other fantasy-ish character other than the Weasleys, but in LotR, the only other female character is Arwen and she's a total pansy. Éowyn's pretty badass.
That's all I can think of right now! I'm trying not to put historical characters on this list..thus having such a short list.