Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Top 10 Characters I'd be BFFs With

I haven't done a Top 10 Tuesday in FOREVER. I'm not sure if I can even think up ten people for this week's list (10 Characters You'd Want to be BFFs with), but I'll try!


  1. The Weasley twins from the Harry Potter series - duh. These two may be my favorite literary characters EVER, so they're an obvious choice. I love them so so so much.
  2. Claire from the Outlander series - there's nothing particularly envious about this girl except for the fact that she TIME TRAVELS. TO 1700S SCOTLAND. Can I come?!
  3. Emma Woodhouse from Emma - why is she on this list? She's freakin rich and throws awesome strawberry-picking parties. 
  4. Cannie from Good in Bed - this chick had a seriously wacked out life. She eats a lot of ice cream and parties with movie stars. I'd hang out with her any day.
  5. Georgia Nicholson from all those weirdly named books, such as Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas - yeah. I kind of loved her boyfriend, that's pretty horrible that that's the only reason I'd be friends with her.
  6. Jessica Darling from Sloppy Firsts - OK, this girl reminds me so much of myself. Nerdy, very sarcastic and misunderstood. 
  7. Éowyn from The Lord of the Rings - I knew I wanted to include at least one other fantasy-ish character other than the Weasleys, but in LotR, the only other female character is Arwen and she's a total pansy. Éowyn's pretty badass.

That's all I can think of right now! I'm trying not to put historical characters on this list..thus having such a short list.

5 comments:

  1. I seriously need to read Emma! I think I would love her to death! Same with Jessica Darling. I have the first two books but need to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I debated adding Claire from the Outlander series but decided to leave her out. I can definitely understand why she made your list though. Great picks!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, nice job.! Wish I'd thought of Eowyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eowyn made my list too. I love a chick who can kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Weasley twins are a good choice...they would be fun to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails