Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 5 Blog Hop!

Hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books
This week's question is:
"What are your feelings on losing followers? 
Have you ever stopped following a blog?"

I've only lost one follower so far, but since I technically don't have that many followers, it was still disheartening. I quickly brushed it off, as I know I will in the future. The only time I think losing a follower will truly bother me is if I somehow offended them or did something stupid.

I had a blog several years ago that was basically just full of my young, idiotic ramblings. When I became and exclusive book blogger, I stopped following the random blogs that were there from before. As of now, it'll really take a lot to make me stop following your blog. I don't get offended very easy.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll try to visit some more blogs later this weekend.

P.S. To my old followers, sorry I've been such a sucky reviewer lately. School has hit me hard, but I should be in full swing again soon! :)

9 comments:

  1. I hate losing people! :( Disheartening, but hopefully you get two back for any one that you lose! :) Here's my Hop: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Blog Hop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if those blogs that have lots and lots of followers even notice if they lose someone? I think it is hard when you're first starting out and trying to build a following but the feeling of YAY! I've got another follower! far outweighs the aw man! I lost one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I came by from the hop and I'm a new follower. I'm a historical fiction fan, so I like to see who else is reading what.
    Susan from Reading World
    http://susancoventry@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Hopping by!

    Check out my post over at Sparkling Reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have found you via the Hop! It's always hard to lose followers, but I try not to take it TOO personally. There are so many book blogs out there - no one can follow all of them.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by on the blog hop! I love your blog and I also enjoy Historical fiction, so I'm excited to see what you review!

    Check out my blog hop post here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an interesting viewpoint! I hope you keep all your followers. ;)

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just realized I was following you on twitter but not your blog. I have fixed that. Really enjoy your blog.

    http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails