It's Tuesday, time for Top 10 Tuesday from The Broke & the Bookish! This week's list is:
Top 10 Books I Will Never Read
Ouch, that's pretty harsh. This should be interesting!
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown - Just sayin'.
- If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans by Ann Coulter - or any other book by her for that matter...
- Miles To Go by Miley Cyrus - My worst nightmare would be to listen to Miley herself reading this book to me in her awful, gravely chain-smoker's voice.
- How to Be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press, and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture by Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt - I am typically a nice person and try not to hate anybody, but I frequently wish these two would die a horrible, horrible death.
- Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose by Paris Hilton - I am starting to use the word 'by' very lightly. I really don't dislike Paris Hilton that much, but I don't want to read a book about a person who is famous for absolutely nothing.
- Any book by Glenn Beck - please keep your politics out of my literary library, thanks.
- Hooking Up with Tila Tequila: A Guide to Love, Fame, Happiness, Success, and Being the Life of the Party by Tila Tequila - I'm not really sure that Ms. Tequila is an expert on any of these things, except maybe the last one.
- Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar - If you are familiar with my blog/reading preferences, you know this is a type of book I would NEVER read. I have little patience for rich spoiled girls in real life, why would I want to read about them?
- How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks - This is my representative for all the terrible vampire books out there.
- The South Beach Diet - I feel pretty weird for putting this on here, but I hate diet-related books. They give me the heebie-jeebies and make me feel fat.
Looking over this list....it's official: I am a major dork.