Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15 Blog Hop!


The blog hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books!

This week's question is:


"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"





As a personal rule, I always finish books! I might abandon books temporarily promising myself I will pick them up later, but I usually can't just leave them without knowing what happened forever! (I have a 'Putting Aside' shelf on goodreads that is usually have 10-15 books on it). I usually end up feeling guilty and tormented if I abandon a book. The only exception to this rule has been War and Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I love your post about the headless women on historical fiction. I had never really thought about it but I think you are 100% right!

    Check out my blog when you have time! http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL about War and Peace. I know I should read it but I just don't want to....

    I hate abandoning books but if I'm really not enjoying myself after 100 pages I call it quits. If it's a book for review I try to finish it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the post on headless women. I never really thought about it and I love to read historical fiction.




    Twice is Nice Book Blog! Visit Our blog for reviews, giveaways and fun!

    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, War and Peace is a HUGE read XD

    I've abandon a few books, but not many, I think I could count them on one hand. I try to read them too, and will put them down and pick them back up, sometimes several times.

    Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails