Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's my birthday!

Today is my 20th birthday! I am finally out of my teens.

I got to go home on Thursday to spend my birthday weekend with my parents and high school friends. For some reason I went to a bar last night (I'm not really a bar person...or for that matter old enough), but I had a great time. It's all rainy and gross today, so there went my beach plans! :( Back in Orlando tomorrow, I'm going to the theatre with my roommates (don't we sound so worldy and classy?).
I got a delicious chocolate cake from my parents, three humongous cupcakes from my roommates (I also got two free birthday cupcakes from the same store), a cookie cake from my best friend, and have eaten probably 2 gallons of mint ice cream. I am going to get diabetes this weekend!
I haven't gotten any major presents yet, but I am praying for a B&N gift card or something book-related. ;) Unfortunately, my gifts are probably just going to be exciting things like paper towels and other apartment necessities. Ah, the joys of living on your own!
:)

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope it's a great day even if the weather isn't cooperating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day and get many, many book-related things :) Which show are you going to see at the theatre?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday ^_^ Cake, cupcakes, cookie cake, mint ice cream...sounds like it's been good so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!
    I too was going to ask what u are seeing at the theatre?

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you're having a great time already :) Oh and isn't great to no longer be classified as a teenager?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I hope it's full of books and delicious goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I'm crossing my fingers that you get a B&N gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much guys! :)
    The play we are going to see is called How I Learned to Drive....it's a totally random thing we decided to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 20's - so much to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to let you know I tagged your blog on my blog for a little game of tag if you're interested. It's a great way to get to know people, stop by if you would like to play =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails