Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

This may be the best In My Mailbox EVER! I've gotten so many books recently, I just needed a place to show them off :)


Bought

Margaret George wrote my favorite book ever, The Autobiography of Henry VIII: With Notes by His Fool, Will Somers. This one wasn't actually on my TBR list, but I found it for 99 cents, so why not?


This one wasn't on my TBR list either, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Another 99 cent pick, so I felt I could splurge.
Anne Frank - The Diary of a Young Girl
Anne Frank - The Diary of a Young Girl

I could have sworn I read this back in the day but I don't remember it well. I also need to read it for the Fall/Winter challenge on the College Students group on goodreads.





AtonementAtonement by Ian McEwan

I LOVED this book when I read it the first time! I just wanted a copy for my personal library if I want to read it again in the future.





Revolutionary Road (Movie Tie-in Edition) (Vintage Contemporaries)Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates

On my TBR list. No real hurry to read this one......but it was only 59 cents.







A Victorian book. A bit scared to read this one.....






Silent in the GraveSilent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn

I've been wanting to read this book for awhile. A Victorian mystery!







<--- I'm not sure what this picture is. Or this book. I'm a bit schizophrenic when I buy books.





Won
Wolf Hall: A NovelWolf Hall: A Novel by Hilary Mantel

I won this one! SO EXCITED! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)







I won this one too! I had such good luck entering giveaways! :)





Given to Me

Given to me for my birthday. Looks pretty good!






Great ExpectationsGreat Expectations by Charles Dickens

A classic! Thanks to my parents :)






Yes, my library took quite a beating :)

8 comments:

  1. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane was pretty good, but not at all what I expected it to be :) Enjoy all those new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I should really read Revolutionary Road. I watched and loved the movie. The History of Love sounds really interesting. Gonna add that one to my list. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab books - you'd love my historical library by the looks of what you already have. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different array of genre's here! Great selections! My IMM is here: http://www.thestorysiren.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have some fun readign ahead of you. Take care!

    Come by and see my experimental IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that's a ton of books! Where are you getting all these books for 99cents lol I'm jealous. I'm currently reading History of Love, and It's fantastic so far. I hope you like it. I really want Wolf Hall too. Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I loved Atonement as well. Here is my In My Mailbox.

    Kate @ Literary Explorations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the Physick Book of Deliverance Dane!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails