Saturday, September 11, 2010

A much needed blogging hiatus

I have decided to take a bit of a hiatus from blogging. I shouldn't have to defend myself as to why, but here are a few reasons:
  • School is eating my life right now. I spend up to 9 hours a day studying, taking tests, or attending classes. I practically live in the library...but I'm not doing fun things like reading for pleasure anymore.
  • I've been sick off and on again for the past two weeks. In other words, I'm simply exhausted.
  • When I do happen to have some free time, I don't want to spend those few precious hours writing up reviews. I love my blog friends dearly, but I need a life right now.
This applies to my blog, Twitter, goodreads, and Facebook. Yikes!

In the past, I'd usually write 3 or 4 reviews a week and participate in Top Ten Tuesday, as well as write for The Broke and the Bookish. I will still review for B&B, and do Top 10 Tuesdays (love those!), but MAYBE only put up one review a week. I will still get to my Harry Potter re-read.

Thanks for understanding! I won't be completely silent on here, just a little more quiet. I don't know when I'll be back full swing, although I was thinking of doing some sort of giveaway when I reach 100 followers. We'll have to see!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'll miss your reviews, untill you can get back at them. I totally understand, school can be such a downer when it comes to free time. Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails