Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!


I decided that since I got 5 of these awards, I'd have to do it!
A million thanks to the bloggers that have enjoyed my blog enough to give me this award!
I really appreciate it!


  1. I obviously love history with a passion, but the one and only history class I've taken in college I got a D in. You know why? It was an American History class. I fail at the history of my own country.
  2. When I was a freshman in high school, I had a stroke. Because of that I have a horrible memory...I used to have a photographic memory, not so much anymore. I only remember things that are truly important to me.
  3. I have two cats...well, sort of. They are mine but live back home with my parents. One has been missing since January of 2009, but I still have hope! They are my babies.
  4. I look extremely young for my age. I turn 20 on October 2nd of this year and am a senior in college, but just last week, I was mistaken for a middle schooler. It's pretty annoying now, but I know when I'm much older I'll love it!
  5. I am deathly afraid of needles. I still need my mom to go with me to the doctors when I know I'm getting a shot. Seriously, I'm getting uneasy just thinking about them right now!
  6. I hate it when people touch my neck. If you do, I will freak out and probably punch you in the face, I don't care who you are.
  7. There are currently 48 countries I want to visit before I die and the list is always growing. England tops the list.
I think I'm going to cheat a little and not tag anybody yet; hopefully I'll get around to that soon.
Thanks again guys! :)

Also, I'll be posting another review later tonight. It's a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, I just turned 24 last month and people always think I'm 16. I was refused to be served at a bar once because they thought my ID was fake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. England tops my list too! I'm not big on taking college history classes either because there have been times when the teacher ruined it for me or didn't know what they were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! England is beautiful!!!

    My sister-in-law looks very young for her age too. She recently got carded to see an 'R' rated movie!

    I'm afraid of needles too... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails