I decided that since I got 5 of these awards, I'd have to do it!
A million thanks to the bloggers that have enjoyed my blog enough to give me this award!
I really appreciate it!
- I obviously love history with a passion, but the one and only history class I've taken in college I got a D in. You know why? It was an American History class. I fail at the history of my own country.
- When I was a freshman in high school, I had a stroke. Because of that I have a horrible memory...I used to have a photographic memory, not so much anymore. I only remember things that are truly important to me.
- I have two cats...well, sort of. They are mine but live back home with my parents. One has been missing since January of 2009, but I still have hope! They are my babies.
- I look extremely young for my age. I turn 20 on October 2nd of this year and am a senior in college, but just last week, I was mistaken for a middle schooler. It's pretty annoying now, but I know when I'm much older I'll love it!
- I am deathly afraid of needles. I still need my mom to go with me to the doctors when I know I'm getting a shot. Seriously, I'm getting uneasy just thinking about them right now!
- I hate it when people touch my neck. If you do, I will freak out and probably punch you in the face, I don't care who you are.
- There are currently 48 countries I want to visit before I die and the list is always growing. England tops the list.
I think I'm going to cheat a little and not tag anybody yet; hopefully I'll get around to that soon.
Thanks again guys! :)
Also, I'll be posting another review later tonight. It's a good one!