Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top Ten Favorite Covers

A weekly meme - this week's topic is:

Top ten favorite book covers


1. Helen of Troy by Margaret George
Simply beautiful!


2. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
How cool is that?!


3. The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
I really hated this book, but a lovely cover.


4. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Simplicity and butterflies!


5. Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir
I shamelessly promote this book every chance I get :)


6. Watchmen by Alan Moore
A classic!


7. Stealing Henry by Carolyn MacCullough
The simplicity and the expression on the little girl's face are awesome.


8. Emma by Jane Austen
I'd never seen this version before.....more butterflies!


9. The Luxe by Anna Godberson
Look at that dress!!!!


10. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith/Jane Austen
LOL. Just LOL.



Bonus: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
I'm sorry, I just love Orlando Bloom....!


Jana's list over at the Broke and the Bookish was infinitely better, go check hers out!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I like that cover for Emma! I've never seen that before either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the historical fiction covers! I'd never seen that one for Emma before either, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails