Friday, July 9, 2010

July 8 - Blog hop!


Thought I'd go a little crazy and do a blog hop, hosted by Crazy-for-Books!

The question is: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites.

What a hard question! I would definitely say my favorite author is Alison Weir. She is a GREAT historian, really knows her facts, and is able to make it all interesting and readable. She is part of the reason that I became so interested in history! Also, she focuses on really great historical events.
Others that I love include Anya Seton, Margaret George, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte....and of course, J.K. Rowling! :)


9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the hop. I am finding myself being very drawn to historical fiction recently and I have to check out Alison Weir. I have not read her before. Thanks for that. I am interested to know what you think of the Historian. I bought the book but has not started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hop Hop Hop on by an hoping around to check out your blog :)

    Elyssa

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    Personal Book Blog

    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/
    Group Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hopping by!
    Allison Weir is an author I've never read but I only hear great things about her. I need to read her novels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from the hop. have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hopping by my blog! Alison Weir's Innocent Traitor was such a good read! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by on the book blog hop; intrigued enough to follow;) I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love historical fiction, even though I haven't read any lately. I stopped by from the hop to say hi and became a follower. Stop by my blog if you can. Have a great weekend.
    http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there. I found you through the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I'm glad you're all here!

    I highly highly highly recommend Alison Weir to anybody with even the tiniest inkling of interest in historical fiction!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails